Hello Interwebs!
This is my October wrap-up for everything I've read and bought in the month of October. I had a decent reading month for October and I enjoyed everything I read except for Docile which I DNF'ed. I read seven books in the month of October, all four or five star books, except for the DNF. I read a total of 2485 pages and had an average rating of 3.64 stars out of 5.
First up the books I read:
- The Rise of Kyoshi by F.C. Yee. Read 9.27.2020 to 10.1.2020; 4/5 stars
- Black Enough: Stories of Being Young & Black in America edited by Ibi Zoboi; Read 9.18.2020 to 10.1.2020; 4/5 stars
- Sin Eater by Megan Campisi; Read 10.1.2020 to 10.12.2020; 4/5 stars
- Docile by K.M. Szpara; Read 10.12.2020 to 10.15.2020; 1/5 stars, did not finish.
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones; Read 10.15.2020 to 10.26.2020; 5/5 stars
- His Hideous Heart edited by Dahlia Adler; Read 10.2.2020 to 10.29.2020; 3.5/5 stars
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand; Read 10.26.2020 to 10.31.2020; 4/5 stars.
I also once again bought more books than I meant to, mostly on Amazon as usual. This particularly resolution isn't going the best to be honest.
- Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman; Practical Magic #0.5; Book of the Month; Hardcover
- The Hollow Places by T. Kingfisher; Unplugged Book Box; Paperback
- The Remaking by Clay McLeod Chapman; Barnes and Noble; Paperback
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand; Paradise #2; Barnes and Noble; Paperback
- Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell; Barnes and Noble; Hardcover
- The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo; Barnes and Noble; Hardcover
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides; Amazon; ebook
- Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky; Amazon; ebook
- A Secret History of Witches by Louisa Morgan; Amazon; ebook
- The Shadows by Alex North; Amazon; ebook
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager; Amazon; ebook
- Poisons: From Hemlock to Botox and the Killer Bean of Calabar by Peter Macinis; Amazon; ebook
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw; Amazon; ebook
- His Hideous Heart edited by Dahlia Adler; Book Outlet; Hardcover
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand; Book Outlet; Paperback
- The Night Country by Melissa Albert; The Hazel Wood book 2; Book Outlet; Hardcover
- Cutthroat Cupcakes by Cate Lawley; Cursed Candy Mysteries #1; Amazon; ebook
- Thanks, Obama: My Hopey, Changey White House Years by David Litt; Amazon; ebook
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay; Amazon; ebook
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt; Amazon; ebook
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty; Amazon; ebook
- Different Seasons: Four Novellas by Stephen King; Amazon; ebook
- Alexander Hamilton: A Life by Williard Steine Randall; Amazon; ebook
- The Strange Case of Dr. Couney: How a Mysterious European Showman Saved Thousands of American Babies by Dawn Raffel; Amazon; ebook
- The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan; The Strain Trilogy #1; Amazon; ebook
- The Uninvited by Cat Winters; Amazon; ebook
- Fairytale Baking by Christin Geweke; Amazon; ebook
- The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix; Amazon; ebook
- The Deep by Nick Cutter; Amazon; ebook
- The Institute by Stephen King; Barnes and Noble; paperback
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab; OwlCrate Exclusive Edition Hardcover
So that's all the books I read and all the books I bought in the month of October. I've already posted part of my TBR for November in the form of my Nonfiction November post but a proper November TBR is coming soon.
Happy Reading!
Richelle






































No comments:
Post a Comment