It's been almost a year since I last published on this blog and it's been quite a year. I started yet another new job...in fact, I shifted career paths. Instead of continuing on in long term care in whatever way that looks (caregiving, medication administration, CNA, etc.) I have shifted my focus to medical assisting in a clinical setting. It's a move that, that while it remains a part of the medical field, will lessen the toll my work takes on my physical and mental health. Today is the day after Christmas and for the first time in a long time I did not have to work the holiday. I no longer have to work holidays. In the end I think this will be a move that will be for the best for me, for my family, and for my health. In making new changes this winter I am also planning on restarting this blog. Over the next several days I'll post my best and worsts of the year and my look back at 2023 and my look ahead at 2024. I hope it will be a good year for both me and this blog. I look forward to getting back into this and hopefully it will help me with my reading goals in 2024.
Happy Reading!
Richelle
No comments:
Post a Comment