Sunday, July 5, 2020

2020 2nd Quarter Wrap-Up

Hello Interwebs!

So here's my check in for the second quarter of 2020, the months of April, May and June. It will be general stats regarding my goals as well as the books I read in the second quarter of the year. 

First the 6 month goal check in. 
  • 33 books read out of 40 which is 14 books ahead of schedule according to GoodReads. I'll adjust this goal as needed as the year goes on. 
  • 7 audio books
  • 90 books bought, this is not going well. 
  • 19 library books, mostly Ebooks and audio books. 
  • 5 Nonfiction books
  • 13 Kindle books
Next total number of pages read in the second quarter of 2020 (April, May, June):
  • 6586 pages 
And the total number of pages for 2020 so far (January-June)
  • 11923 pages
The shortest book I read in the second quarter of 2020 was: 
The longest book I read in the second quarter of 2020 was: 
Average book length I read in the second quarter of 2020 was:
  • 387.4 pages
The most popular book I read, according to the rating on GoodReads was:
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman  with a rating of 4.49 stars out of 5 
The least popular book I read, according to the GoodReads rating, was:
And my average rating of the books I read for the ratings I gave them was:
  • 4.179/5 stars
My personal favorite book was Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo. 

My personal least favorite book was Year One by Nora Roberts. 

So there it is, my summation of my second quarter reading (April-June). Going forward I'm hoping to keep plugging along with what I'm doing. So here's to a good second half of 2020. 

Happy Reading!
Richelle and Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment