Monday, April 30, 2018

Pusheen Box Unboxing

Hello again!
One more unboxing and one more post for the month of April. Tomorrow begins May and will feature my Spring 2018 Pusheen Box, so no books but cute cartoon kitties. Pusheen Box is a quarterly box that comes out seasonally in April, July, October, and December and costs $43.95 plus shipping and has $100 guaranteed value. Each box contains a vinyl figurine as well as bunch of other things. So without further ado, here's the spring box.

Each box looks like Pusheen and the decoration on it is related to the interior of the box (leaves last fall, Christmas lights on the winter box, etc.). This one has balloons.


 


I especially love the little feets on the bottom of the box. So when you first open up the box you see the spoiler card and the items arranged inside.
So the first item I grabbed was the item that was teased by their facebook and instagram. It was a nice fleecy blanket that matches the pillow I received in my Fall 2017 box. Emma likes it too.
Next in the box was a metal water bottle which I am super excited about. I've seen these places and they're surprisingly expensive. This one is also minty green and has a balloon Pusheen on it. Emma liked this item too 😜
Next up was a little plastic Pusheen in a box which turned out to be a tape dispenser. I'm going to have to get some tape for it but I think, like everything Pusheen, it's a cute little desktop item.

After the tape dispenser there's a little gold metal Pusheen photo clips. I think this is both cute and stylish. I think after I get my bookshelf squared away (including getting a couple additional bookcases) I'm going to hang this across the front of one of my shelves and put little things on it. I'm already excited about it. It's pretty well made and heavy duty as well.

Next is something I have one pair of but you can never have too many pairs of which are slippers. These are fuzzy inside and have cute kitty faces which is always nice.
Next is a special anniversary gold pin since this was the tenth box overall. I love pins so always fun to get.
Then in keeping with the desk thing going on there's a mouse pad. It's a standard rubber backed mouse pad that looks like Pusheen.
Then  there's a little stationary set. It has little lined papers, matching envelopes, and little stickers to seal the envelopes. It's all very small and very cute. I'll use it to write little letters to people.
There is definitely a desk/office theme to this box and next is a pink/gold pencil pouch. It's really nice, fake leather and lined in gold. I will use it for something I'm sure.

Finally we have just the vinyl figure included with every Pusheen box which go on a shelf together with the plush Pusheens I have. Like the box and some of the other items the vinyl figure is Pusheen with balloons.
All in all I loved this box, as usual. I will get a ton of use out of the water bottle and blanket. I'm also looking forward to having somewhere to put the  photo clips on my bookshelf.

Anyway so that's the Spring 2018 Pusheen Box. I really enjoyed it.

Happy Reading!
Richelle and Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment