Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Belated Christmas Post

 Hello Interwebs!

Ironic that I fell down on the final day of my 12 Days of Christmas but Christmas and the following days have been rather insane. I was up until almost noon on Christmas and got minimal sleep before work that night while also trying to finish a final washcloth for presents. Then I got about three hours of sleep Saturday morning before we made our way over the pass to visit family: mine on Saturday night, mine again on Sunday, his on Monday and then heading home early Tuesday morning. So it's been a very, very busy weekend and Wednesday night it's immediately back to work. 

So on my final day off, the night in which I stay up all night I am watching Bridgerton on Netflix, trying to finish one last book for the year (number 75) and relaxing. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I will be back with some wrap-up posts coming up soon along with many a belated book review. 

Happy Reading!

Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment