On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my True Love Gave to Me...
Christmas Favorites and Least Favorites
So for today's Christmas post I'm going to follow up my Christmas recommendations with my favorites and least favorites of the holiday season. For each category I've narrowed it down to one favorite and least favorite item.
Book
Favorite: How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss: this is my favorite Christmas story and I have to read it or listen to it every year, also along with the old Boris Karloff narrated cartoon.
Least Favorite: The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg: controversial opinion but I really don't like The Polar Express and I like the movie even less.
Movie
Favorite: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: this is mine and my dad's favorite Christmas movie and we watch it at least once every year.
TV Shows
Favorite: The Great British Baking Show-Holiday Edition: anything put out by the Great British Baking Show is my favorite.
Least Favorite: Probably Sugar Rush-Christmas: this is a competition show that is just too high stakes and high pressure for me.
Song (Religious)
Song (Nonreligious)
Honorable Mentions: 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser (so, so, so funny and ends with a Christmas version of Toto's Africa).
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (a rockified version of Carol of the Bells which is top notch)
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (a rockified version of Carol of the Bells which is top notch)
Food
Drink
And that concludes my favorite and least favorite Christmas things. Please don't take my opinions as anything but my own personal opinions.
Happy Reading!
Richelle
















No comments:
Post a Comment