Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Bookmas 2021!

 Hello Interwebs! 

For the first time since I started blogging however casually I have decided to do a full 31 days of Blogmas. That is one post for each day of December with Christmas holiday posts leading up to my end of the year posts including my yearly wrap-up and my goals for 2022. I can't believe this is here already. 

How this is going to work is each day will have a specific themed post but each introduction will also include what I'm currently reading and what I got out of my advent calendar. Today's blog post will have the full contents for Blogmas but first, as promised, here's what I'm reading and what came out of my Advent calendar. 

So first up I'm currently about a quarter of the way through Comfort & Joy by Kristin Hannah. This is a holiday romance/women's fiction novel about a woman named Joy who ends up in the Pacific Northwest after her life falls apart at an inn run by a man named Daniel and his young son Bobby who lost their wife/mother earlier in the year. So far it's really good, very Hallmark movie which I would be lying if I didn't say was part of the appeal. 


This years Advent Calendar for me is the Funko Pop Nightmare Before Christmas calendar which is a 24 day calendar with one mini Funko Pop figurine for each day. 

Today's Funko Pop was a little pumpkin king one, which is so so cute and althought it's a little Halloweeny to start off my Christmas calendar I think it's perfect for the calendar's theme. 


Okay! Onto the Christmas blog posts! I have 31 blog posts planned for the year. They vary from repeats of ones I did for my 12 Blogs of Christmas last year to book tags to personal posts from me and about me and my traditions and my life. Without further ado here are my 31 days of blogs!

  1. Introduction to Blogmas
  2. The Festive Christmas Book Tag
  3. Gift Suggestions for Everyone
  4. Gifts for Readers
  5. Secret Santa/Gift Exchange Ideas
  6. My Wish List
  7. The Christmas Song Book Tag
  8. How to Deal with Holiday Stress
  9. How to Cope with Holiday Grief
  10. Christmas DIY
  11. Christmas How-To
  12. The 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag
  13. Christmas Reading
  14. Favorite Christmas Media: Songs/Movies/Shows
  15. Favorite Christmas Consumables: Food and Drink
  16. Bookish Naughty or Nice
  17. Budget Christmas Ideas
  18. Christmas Bucket List
  19. One Perfect Christmas
  20. "All I Want for Christmas Is..." Book Tag
  21. Yule 2021
  22. Christmas Decorations
  23. Past Christmas Traditions
  24. New Christmas Traditions
  25. Merry Christmas!
  26. End of Year Book Tag
  27. Reading Challenge Wrap-Up
  28. Worst Books of 2021
  29. Best Books of 2021
  30. 2021 Wrap-Up and 2022 Goals
  31. Happy New Year! A Year in the Life
So that's it! All the posts that I have planned for Blogmas 2021! I'm very excited about a number of these blogs and can't wait to share this holiday season with all of you!

Happy Holidays!
Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment